From 1st-3rd March we will have the pleasure to join the CRU Nitrogen & Syngas 2021 Virtual Conference as an exhibitor and sponsor – we are proud to be part of the world's leading technical event for the nitrogen and syngas community.
As this year's conference takes place virtually, it's a great chance to interact with peers and experts alike. The interactive environment provided by CRU allows you to meet, learn and network from your desk at the office, computer at your plant or from home office.
The Navigance team is happy to discuss with you at our virtual booth and share insights on topics around digitalization and tools that support your plant operation. Learn from us about:
- The digitalization journey in chemical plants: how needs, priorities and trends play a role and which steps to take
- Process optimization: how hybrid process models deliver real-time recommendations for fine tuning your process control variables to achieve your operational goals - and why optimizing is more important than ever
- Advanced plant monitoring and predictive alerting: shifting from re-active root-cause analysis to pro-actively tackling issues before they become problems - so you keep your plant's availability high
- Case studies that demonstrate the benefits of combining cutting-edge digital technologies with process know-how and data science expertise
- Implementation of Navigance services at your plant: our approach to deliver solutions tailored to your need, quickly and without effort for your team
And the best is: If you are an engineer, manager or operator working in a nitrogen or syngas production facility, you could qualify for a FREE place.
We look forward to meeting you online!